Iron Horse Saloon® Sturgis Presents: Lynch Mob
Event Date: Thursday, August 4th, 2016
Time: 8:00 PM
Tickets: No tickets required. Free admission at the gate. Ages 21+ welcome.
George Lynch came to fame in the 1980s through his work as the lead guitarist in the band Dokken. Dokken had a string of successful platinum albums including “Under Lock and Key” and “Back For The Attack”, both of which featured Lynch's inventive and intricate guitar work, including his signature instrumental track "Mr. Scary"
Lynch Mob was formed in 1989, from the ashes of George’s former band, Dokken. The band original line‐up also featured Dokken's drummer, Mick Brown. The first Lynch Mob album was released in 1990, titled Wicked Sensation peaking at #46 on the US Charts. Subsequent releases included Lynch Mob (1992) US #56, Smoke This (1999), REvolution (2003), Smoke And Mirrors (2009).
In 2012 Lynch Mob released “Sound Mountain Sessions” which included original Lynch Mob vocalist Oni Logan as well as bassist Robbie Crane (Ratt & Vince Neil, Black Star Riders) and drummer Scot Coogan (Ace Frehley, Brides of Destruction & Lita Ford).
In 2013 Lynch Mob released “Unplugged – Live From Sugar Hill Studios” (Rat Pak Records) an all‐acoustic performance of their classic hits.
In December 2013, Lynch Mob hit #6 on the Billboard Hard Rock Albums chart with the critically acclaimed album “Sun Red Sun” (Rat Pak Records). "Sun Red Sun" was the bands 11th release and was written and recorded by the same line up as the "Sound Mountain Sessions" EP (Lynch/Logan/Crane/Coogan). "Sun Red Sun" once again highlights the unique pairing of Oni Logan & George Lynch and showcases their ever evolving songwriting abilities.
- George Lynch has been voted Best Rock Guitar Player countless times.
- Has a signature line of Guitars and Amps with ESP and Randall
- Featured guitar solo on Hear’n Aid song “Stars” with Ronnie James Dio
- MTV video hits: “Wicked Sensation” “Burning Like a Flame”
- Movie Soundtracks: “Dream Warriors” Nightmare on Elm Street
- Lynch Mob Hits: “Wicked Sensation”, “River of Love”, “Dream Until Tomorrow”.
- Dokken Hits: “In My Dreams”, “Just Got Lucky”, “It’s Not Love”, “ Into the Fire”
- Dokken record sales over 10 million worldwide
- Tours with Aerosmith, Van Halen, DIO, AC/DC, Metallica and more.
- Grammy Nominated
Lynch Mob with original vocalist Oni Logan was for has announced plans to release his new Lynch Mob album the spring of 2015.
VIP Packages, Chrome Club Membership, and more.
Roll in like a rock-star, pull up a chair, and enjoy the hottest concerts at the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally. Iron Horse Saloon® offers advance purchase VIP seating, reserved parking, and more at our online store.